Paper Pieces - Handmade earings with three beads
Original product as in the photo
Paper Pieces is a woman led, Zimbabwean jewellery brand that up-cycles paper to carefully craft a variation of handmade beads that are used to create unique, trendy and lightweight jewellery.
Each piece has a story!
The Paper Pieces tag line is inspired by two perspectives:
- one being understanding the reason behind a customers purchase. What made you support us? Everyone has a different reason for buying from us, therefore, when we tap into your story, it inspires us to design pieces that suit your style.
- The name Rungano, means a story when translated from Shona (one of the 16 languages spoken in Zimbabwe) to English. With this in mind, through Paper Pieces, Rungano is connecting a part of herself to jewellery which she can share with those who appreciate crafts in the sustainable fashion ecosystem.
When you support Paper Pieces, you become part of our journey. Now that you know our story, what’s yours?
- paper for the beads
- fabric for the drawstring bags
- three beads combination
- Stainless steel
- packaged in drawstring bags
Why we love Paper-Pieces:
- Artisan Earings (handmade)
- Processing in the country of origin - Paper Pieces is processed entirely in the country of origin
- Sustainable accessories - Paper Pieces design beads from up-cycles paper boxes
- Economic commitment - Paper Pieces transferring skills and providing financial support for
more young women
Made in Zimbabwe