Exclusive White Manufactory Chocolate with Bissap (Hibiscus)
7.90 €(100 g = 15.80 €)
If you consider using our chocolate as a chocolate shavings on your 'spaghetti ice cream', you should really reach for a different chocolate. Our handmade artisanal chocolate gets its sophistication from the hibiscus flower, which is native to West Africa. Andy, our in-house chocolate taster, describes the flavour somewhat like this:
- fantastically fruity-floral aroma
- subtle tartness and hints of vanilla.
- sweet, berry note
Contents: 50g bar, white chocolate with hibiscus. Colour: Reddish.
Nutrition Declaration for 100g:
- Energy: 2226kJ / 532kcal
- Fat: 46g (of which saturated fatty acids: 31g)
- Carbohydrates: 63g (of which sugar: 49g)
- Protein: 8g
- Salt: 0g
Ingredients: Cocoa butter, milk powder, sugar, 6% hibiscus, spices.
Why we love 57'Chocolate:
- Artisanal chocolate (handmade).
- No added artificial flavours, artificial preservatives or artificial colours.
- Economic commitment - 57'Chocolate creates highly skilled and better paid jobs.
Learn more about 57'Chocolate.
Is a genus of plant within the mallow family. The plants are known by the German name Eibisch. Hibiscus is widely consumed in West and North Africa, the Caribbean and India. It is usually steeped in water and consumed as a hot tea or cold drink.
Made in Ghana