AfreeGems - Organic-Macadamias, oven roasted with sea salt
6.99 €(100 g = 4.99 €)
Finest organic macadamias. Harvested in Kenya. Cracked and robustly roasted to a crunchy finish with sea salt. The healthy, natural complement in a jar for lovely evenings with friends. Enjoy!
- PRODUCED WHERE IT GROWS. The queen of nuts comes to you readily cracked, oven-roasted, refined with sea salt and vacuum-packed in the Friends-Bottle in 140g portions.
- Unsaturated fatty acids, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and B vitamins - the organic macadamias really have it all.
- AfreeGem's oven-roasted organic macadamias refined with sea salt in the FriendsBottle are the perfect snack for a cosy round of drinks with friends as well as for on-the-go and in-between times.
Contents: 140g organic macadamias in a Friends bottle.
Ingredients & nutritional declaration:
- Energy: 3016kJ / 718kcal
- Fat: 76g (of which saturated fatty acids: 12.1g)
- Carbohydrates: 14g (thereof sugar: 4,6g)
- Protein: 8g
- Salt: 1.2g
Organic macadamia seeds, sea salt. May contain traces of nuts.
Why we love our partner AfreeGems:
- Building sustainable cultivation and export with local partners.
- Economic Engagement - AfreeGems creates skilled jobs and supports smallholder farmers and processors.
- Social Impact - part of the purchase price goes to social projects in the country of origin.
Made in Kenya