57'Chocolate - White chocolate with moringa
5.90 €(100 g = 11.80 €)
Enjoy the incomparable characteristics of the finest artisan chocolate. This highly aromatic chocolate creation, enhanced with Moringa, is lovingly crafted by the Addison sisters. "From Beans to Bar", the ingredients are carefully selected to bring out this distinctive flavour on the tongue.
- malty, slight hint of cocoa
- creamy, sweet-tart aroma
- reminiscent of nettle and hemp
Contents: 50g bar, white chocolate with moringa. Colour: a light shade of green
- Energy: 2377kJ / 568kcal.
- Fat: 48g (thereof saturated fatty acids: 32g)
- Carbohydrates: 52g (thereof sugar: 31g)
- Protein: 5g
- Salt: 0g
Ingredients: Cocoa butter, milk powder, sugar, 3% moringa, spices.
Why we love 57'Chocolate:
- Artisan chocolate (handmade).
- No added artificial flavours, artificial preservatives or artificial colours.
- Economic commitment - 57'Chocolate creates highly skilled and better paid jobs
Learn more about 57'Chocolate (link).
A true natural product made from the leaves of the moringa tree. It grows in Africa and is revered there as the tree of life. In Germany it is considered a "new" superfood, containing many vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants, essential amino acids and the polyphenol zeatin. Moringa is said to be a great anti-ageing agent. Moringa also has a detoxifying effect.
Made in Ghana